Become a Social Media Writer for Agorapulse
If we may toot our own horn, Agorapulse is a highly regarded source for social media tips and best practices. And we’re looking for freelance writers to cover such topics.
What We Publish
Before you dash off an email to us about being a social media writer, let's make sure we’re a great fit for one another.
Take a look at our blog to see what type of quality content and topics we publish.
Keep in mind:
- Our articles offer businesses and agencies best practices for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- All our posts are original. (We don’t accept articles recycled from other sites.)
- Generalities aren’t our thing. (Our tips are backed up with visual examples, A/B tests, or case studies.)
- Honesty and transparency make for a better relationship with our readers. To that end, we’re big on disclosures. (If your article mentions your client, agency, business, product, service, or investment, you’ll need to explain your affiliation.)
- Articles need to stick to one main idea and back it up with subsequent paragraphs.
Some stats about the Agorapulse blog are:
- 280,000 monthly page views
- 275 social shares per post (average)
- Over 30,000 followers on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram
What We’re Looking for in a Social Media Writer
We’re currently looking for social media savvy authors who can contribute at least one article per month.
Rather than accept guest submissions, we like to form positive working relationships with freelance writers. We love steady content for solid, smart, and social media-savvy writers, and we can provide consistent content ideas for you to cover.
What to Include in Your Submission
Excited about writing for us? (We’re excited about learning about you!)
So, fill out the form below to reach our content marketing manager, Veronica Jarski. Please include:
- A quick pitch of your writing chops and social media know-how
- Three links to your published articles
- Three post ideas for the blog
If we believe our approaches to social media marketing and writing are in sync, we’ll contact you.